As I wrote yesterday that I have one more task to finish for the goal of Jul 15, today I worked on analysis by finding themes among the codes in each category. I decided to use excel in order to find the patterns. I’m done three categories. I have two left so I’ll do it tomorrow. I’m not sure that excel is a good tool to find the pattern but, as long as I did it, it worked out. However, in order to find the agreement for the theme, one possible option could be that I should group the codes and find the themes, then I send the file to Dr.Lonlon and Parth to edit. Finally, we could discuss at the next meeting on Wednesday. I am opened to any comments about it. Here is an example of what I did today.
Have a good night 🙂