After the meeting yesterday, I knew that we will have a big change for our paper. Since the pathways seemed to be overlapped, we decided to combine some pathways together. Here are the changes that I have done so far :
- Combined output to conduct research
- Combined pathways together. As the discussion in the meeting, we decided to leave 6 pathways. However, when I thought about it again, I felt like the pathway “Conduct Research → Integration → Impact” is the subset of the first pathway. Because this pathway represents the teaching which is the integration in the classroom. So I combined this pathway in the integration pathway. Moreover, the pathway”Conduct Research → Dissemination → Integration → Participation → Impact” is closely related to the adoption pathway which people integrate the research output that they know from the dissemination in their context. So I combined this pathway to the adoption pathway.
- Changed the pathway framework
- Changed the table of proportion of pathways
- Edited the description in each pathway
As I revised in the pathway, I knew that there were a lot of redundancy in the original. This looks more concise and clearer. I worked on the new document because I knew that I will make a big change so I would like to keep the original work. However, we can combine our work together when Dr.London finish the discussions and conclusions.
We are almost there!!!
Have a good night 🙂